Jackson County is a county in southeastern Morseville.
The history of the county dates back to the 17th century. The British established Read's Corner on the banks of the river. Around 1690, a Native American tribe raided Read's Corner.
Adjacent Counties Edit
- Nilotia County (West)
- Tazewell County (Northwest)
- Lowlands County (Northeast)
- Trois Island County (Northeast)
- Mosquito County (South)
- Currituck County (Southeast)
Bodies of Water Edit
- MV-5: Connecting Martin to northeastern part of Jackson County.
- MV-6: 6 lane expressway heading northeast-southwest into Read's Corner
- MV-8: Going east-west in the northernmost part of the county.
- MV-406: Spur of SR 6, connecting I-97 to Read's Corner
- County Executive: ???
- Prosecuting Attorney: ???
- Sheriff: ???
- County Clerk: ???
- County Treasurer: ???
- Register of Deeds: ???
- Jackson County Commission: ???
- Circuit Court: ???
- Probate Court: ???
- Read's Corner (County Seat)
- Calhoun (Partially in Trois Island County)