Orchard County is a county in southern Morseville that got established in 1770.
Adjacent Counties Edit
Current Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 40: Running through Applewood and the county east-west, north of downtown Applewood.
- Interstate 99: Running through Applewood north-south.
- US 64: Running parallel to I-40 going east-west.
- US 70: Running on 20th Avenue thru Applewood's south side and running semi-parallel to I-40.
- US 74: Heads northeast until Applewood, heads eastward east of Applewood
- MV-11: Runs on Capitoline Avenue to 25th Avenue (Warwick Blvd)
- MV-27: Running on Broad Street and then Main Street.
- MV-38: Running on Warwick Blvd with US 64 and US 74 in Applewood.
Proposed & Future Major Highways Edit
- Applewood (Largest City, County Seat & Capital of Morseville)