Tazewell County, is a county that is located in Morseville. This county was founded in 1988 and is considered a part of the Sander Metro Area. As of 2017, the population is around 13,592.
Adjacent Counties Edit
- Trois Island County (Southeast)
- Liguria County (Northeast)
- Jackson County (South)
- Nilotia County (West)
Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 2: Runs east-west across the county.
- Interstate 10: Runs east-west across the county. Under construction
- US 90: Runs east-west, going thru Franzburg
- SR 2
- SR 4
- SR 43: Formerly proposed I-97
- SR 710
- Franzburg (Largest City & De Facto County Seat)
- Tazewell Courthouse (De jure county seat)