Trois Island County is the second county to get established by the country of Morseville in 1797, after the county with Jamestown in it.
Trois Island dates back to when Alexandria was first founded in the 11th century. The British arrived in the county by 1709, when Sander City as originally established.
|Census||Population||Change in Percentage|
Bodies of Water Edit
- Thorn Creek (River)
- Snyder Creek (River) - Tributary of Thorn Creek
Adjacent Counties Edit
- Liguria County (North)
- Tazewell County (Northwest)
- Jackson County (Southwest)
- Currituck County (South)
Current Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 2: Runs east-west through al-Wadi al-Jamil and ends east of it.
- Interstate 10: Runs east-west through Sander City and ABRio Island. This connects Jacksonville and Sander City with Los Angeles.
- Interstate 99: Along within 1 mile of the coast of Morseville until I-10 and goes concurrent with I-10.
- Interstate 199: Loops Sander City on the west side.
- US 90: Runs east-west in the northern part of Sander City, Valley and Davidson Townships.
- MV-1: Goes through Sander City and bypasses Winchester
- MV-2: Goes through Webster, then Alexandria and Sander City
- MV-3: Goes through Sander City near the airport and Alexandria.
- MV-4: Goes through Sander City and Alexandria
- MV-5: Goes through Martin and between Webster and Blue Sulphur Springs, connecting Jackson County to the southwest.
- MV-6: Goes through Alexandria and heads on Southwest Blvd into King City and into Jackson County.
- MV-12: Runs along the coast and coastal islands such as ABRio Island.
- MV-710: Also known as the Mecklenburg Turnpike, it's eastern terminus at MV-2 at the east coast.
Former Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 799: Linked I-99/I-10 to Sander Beach Access Road until I-99 took over with the Martin Luther King Jr. Expressway
Elected Officials Edit
- County Executive: Angrybirdsrio54 (Acting)
- Prosecuting Attorney: ???
- Sheriff: ???
- County Clerk: ???
- County Treasurer: ???
- Register of Deeds: ???
- Trois Island County Commission: ???
- Circuit Court: ???
- Probate Court: ???
The Sander City Maximum Security Prison is located in Davidson Township, around 6 miles west of Sander City.
- Blue Valley
- Blue Sulphur Springs
- Jupiter Springs
- Valley Township
- Davidson Township
- Webster Township
- Sulphur Township
- Nighcomead Township
- Snyder Township
- Watson Township
- Winchester Charter Township
- Fort Angrinopolis (Mostly in this county)
- Fort Boris
- Fort Snyder (Construction haven't started)
- Fort Harris (Construction began)
Census-Designated Places Edit
Unincorporated Communities Edit
Historic Towns Edit
Ghost Towns Edit