Trois Island County is the second county to get established by the country of Morseville in 1797, after Vista County.
Trois Island dates back to when Alexandria was first founded in the 11th century. The British arrived in the county by 1709, when Sander City as originally established.
|Census||Population||Change in Percentage|
Bodies of Water Edit
- Thorn River
- Snyder River - Tributary of Thorn River
Adjacent Counties Edit
- Liguria County (North)
- Tazewell County (Northwest)
- Lowlands County (West)
- Jackson County (Southwest)
- Currituck County (South)
Current Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 2: Runs east-west through al-Wadi al-Jamil and ends east of it.
- Interstate 10: Runs east-west through Sander City and ABRio Island. This connects Jacksonville and Sander City with Los Angeles.
- Interstate 99: Along within 1 mile of the coast of Morseville until I-10 and goes concurrent with I-10.
- US 13: Runs north-south from Aemilianopolis down towards Morseville Beach
- US 90: Runs east-west in the northern part of Sander City, Valley and Davidson Townships.
- MV 1: Goes through Sander City and Novorossiya, bypassing Winchester
- MV 2: Goes through Webster, then Alexandria and Sander City
- MV 3: Goes through Sander City near the airport and Alexandria.
- MV 4: Goes through Sander City and Alexandria
- MV 5: Goes through Martin and between Webster and Blue Sulphur Springs, connecting Jackson County to the southwest.
- MV 5A: Goes from MV 5, north of Calhoun to connect with Franzburg quicker.
- MV 6: Goes through Alexandria and heads on Southwest Blvd into King City and into Jackson County.
- MV-12: Runs along the coast and coastal islands such as ABRio Island.
- MV-710: Also known as the Mecklenburg Turnpike, it's eastern terminus at MV-2 at the east coast.
- MV 761
Former Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 199: Looped Sander City to the west, now mostly taken over by US 13.
- Interstate 799: Linked I-99/I-10 to Sander Beach Access Road until I-99 took over with the Martin Luther King Jr. Expressway
- Sander-Alexandria International Airport is located in Sander City and Alexandria. It serves as a hub for Angrybirdsrio Airlines, and is owned by the Sander City Department of Aviation (SCDA).
Elected Officials Edit
- County Executive: ???
- Prosecuting Attorney: ???
- Sheriff: ???
- County Clerk: ???
- County Treasurer: ???
- Register of Deeds: ???
- Trois Island County Commission: ???
- Circuit Court: ???
- Probate Court: ???
The Sander City Maximum Security Prison is located in Davidson Township, around 6 miles west of downtown Sander City, on U.S. 90 (Fort Harris Blvd).
- Calhoun (Partially in Jackson County)
- King City
- Queen City
- Sander City (County Seat & Largest City, partially in Lowlands County)
- Shamblewick (Partially in Lowlands County)
Charter Townships Edit
Civil Townships Edit
- Davidson Township
- Webster Township
- Nighcomead Township
- Snyder Township
- Fort Angrinopolis (Mostly in this county)
- Fort Boris
- Fort Snyder (Under Construction)
- Fort Harris (Under Construction)
Census-Designated Places Edit
Unincorporated Communities Edit
Historic Towns Edit
Former Towns/Townships Edit
- Sulphur Township
- Irene Township
- Valley Township