Trois Island County is the second county to get established by the country of Morseville in 1797, after the county with Jamestown in it.
|Census||Population||Change in Percentage|
Adjacent Counties Edit
Current Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 2: Runs east-west through al-Wadi al-Jamil and ends east of it.
- Interstate 10: Runs east-west through Sander City and ABRio Island. This connects Jacksonville and Sander City with Los Angeles.
- Interstate 99: Along within 1 mile of the coast of Morseville until I-10 and goes concurrent with I-10.
- Interstate 199: Loops Sander City on the west side.
- US 90: Runs east-west in the northern part of Sander City, Valley and Davidson Townships.
- MV-1: Goes through Sander City and bypasses Winchester
- MV-2: Goes through Webster, then Alexandria and Sander City
- MV-3: Goes through Sander City near the airport and Alexandria.
- MV-4: Goes through Sander City and Alexandria
- MV-5: Goes through Martin and between Webster and Blue Sulphur Springs, connecting Jackson County to the southwest.
- MV-6: Goes through Alexandria and heads on Southwest Blvd into King City and into Jackson County.
- MV-12: Runs along the coast and coastal islands such as ABRio Island.
- MV-710: Also known as the Mecklenburg Turnpike, it's eastern terminus at MV-2 at the east coast.
Former Major Highways Edit
- Interstate 799: Linked I-99/I-10 to Sander Beach Access Road until I-99 took over with the Martin Luther King Jr. Expressway
- Blue Valley
- Martin Valley
- Blue Sulphur Springs
- Valley Township
- Davidson Township
- Webster Township
- Sulphur Township
- Winchester Charter Township
Census-Designated Places Edit
Unincorporated Communities Edit
- Jupiter Springs
Historic Towns Edit
Ghost Towns Edit